How's that for a lovely title for our first blog post in 2 months? I bet you all are hanging on the edge of your seat wondering what this is about . Well, nothing too exciting really. Just a quick update before I head off to surgery. I was on anesthesia last month which was nice to get more comfortable with the airway and intubating but I just do not see why anyone wants to go into that! I don't think I have any anesthesia friends reading this . . . but it's just so not exciting to sit there and watch a machine for hours on end.
So back to what's important, Isaac. We all went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I tried so hard in Ohio to find a real pumpkin patch where you could actually go to a patch and pick a pumpkin. Shouldn't be so hard but I never did find a good one. Well Mike found this awesome one in New Salem. It was perfect! Isaac had fun seeing all of the farm animals, it reminded me of my Aunt and Uncle' s dairy farm. Good memories. Then we went on a wagon ride and picked some lovely pumpkins. I'll try to see if I can teach Mike how to put pictures on here or else they'll never get done =) It's fun to have a little boy who thinks everything is fun and the world is all exciting. We'll definitely go next year. They even have a great corn maze that I guess becomes a spooky corn maze at night that apparently is really scary. Not my thing but the decorations around the farm are pretty cool.
So we're thinking Isaac will be potty trained early. He's 14 months, tomorrow, and already seems interested in poo. What a lovely boy. He will poo his diaper and say "per" which is his word for diaper and lets us know he needs changed. What a genius?! He also loves throwing toilet paper in the toilet which unfortunately causes us to go through a lot of toilet paper when we're not paying attention.
He's definitely a joy!! I hope everyone is doing well!! I'm still trying to think of what to make Isaac for his Halloween costume. He might just be a pumpkin b/c he's awfully cute and round to me still =)
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I miss Isaac. I am glad that he wasnt mobile when I was his nanny :)
Post a Comment