Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
Kristi, this picture warms the heart! I love it, and it must have made your day to see your little guy at work. Hope you guys are doing great!!Love,Thuy
Sorry Mike, he looks like his mama! (at least I think so.)
is that kid wearing baby scrubs?!! :) dr. Mom! isn't that cute?!?! :)JEP
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kristi, this picture warms the heart! I love it, and it must have made your day to see your little guy at work. Hope you guys are doing great!!
Love,
Thuy
Sorry Mike, he looks like his mama! (at least I think so.)
is that kid wearing baby scrubs?!! :) dr. Mom! isn't that cute?!?! :)
JEP
Post a Comment