Sunday, October 04, 2009

Fun in the Sun!


Since I haven't updated you all in awhile, I'm adding in a few old photos from early September. September was a busy month for us. My long-time friend Jenny Brouhard came to visit us from Albuquerque, New Mexico with her son Hayden. He's only a few months younger than Isaac so it was cute to see them play together. Isaac doesn't quite play well with others yet, it's more parallel play and keeping him from bonking the other kids heads or biting them. We really had a wonderful time just catching up, taking the boys to the zoo, and visiting the beach.
One funny thing Isaac does, is how he gives us "kisses". He opens his mouth huge like he's going to bite us and then licks us. It's so funny but kind of scary b/c I'm always afraid he's going to bite! Here's a photo of Jenny and I with Hayden and Isaac.

No comments: