
here's our final product!!!
We wish . . . .So when I lived with Jodie and her family during my first 6 mos of med school, I always went running by this home. I called it my dream home, though I've never seen the inside of it. Mike and I have both always loved it and still talk about it sometimes today. So Yoda (Jodie) e-mailed me and saw that it was for sale!! Unfortunately, it's about 3 million dollars(+) out of my price range =) But now I can finally see the inside of it and it's just as gorgeous as I thought it would be! So unless anyone has had recent visions of the next lottery numbers, I don't think we'll ever end up in this house . . .
Enjoy! Click on the Virtual Tour button on the site to see all of the photos, the house is just very unique.

No comments:
Post a Comment