NHL Draft Scouts Get Ready
Don't Blink...You Might Miss the Speedster
Luke in the Official Seal of Approval (Daddy's baby outfit)
One onther tidbit: Tonight I (Mike) made a couple of things out of a top secret restaurant recipe book and Isaac wasn't really interested in either one. He also got a couple of new baseball figurines today and really wanted to play with them. So after two bites, the manipulative little 2 year old says, "Daddy Iya all done."
Kristi and I respond with the fact that needs to eat a couple more bites of his food before he can play. To which he responds, "Daddy you are good cooking man...Does that make you happy?" I say to him, " Thanks buddy that does make me happy" Only to be followed by Isaac smiling and saying, "Iya go play with baseball guys now?"
(Needless to say he still had to finish his meal but did get some good laughs from us, which we tried to play off as laughing at Luke, so that Isaac didn't think he was successful in his first negotiation)

4 comments:
That ice rink is so stinkin' cool! Awesome job, Mike!!!
Love the ice hockey pictures (with hockey skates :0)and Luke's picture. The hockey arena is looking great!!
Awesome! I cant believe how big Isaac has got, and Luke looks so sweet. Is he sleeping through yet? I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas. I had to get glasses because I was having trouble seeing the boys when picking them up, I got some lovely Kate Spade frames :)
The Caroles.
Ps The basement pics look fantastic.
Love it! If this weather keeps up it will last year round! Brrrrr!
Post a Comment