Monday, February 07, 2011

The Great White North


Just Waiting for the Mail


My Snowblowing Buddy


Also This One


Say Geeze

We finally got a real snow here, and apparently it set a record in some areas of 20 inches. I still think the weather is worse in KS, no minus wind chills here. Luke is rolling over now and wants to grab everything to which I have started calling him Spiderman(seems like everything within 12 inches of his arms finds his mouth). He had his 4 month appt and is on track to keep up with Isaac's growth. He is also sleeping pretty well through the night, which makes life a lot better.
Isaac has seemed to expand his conversations and social abilities within the past 2 weeks which has been pretty entertaining. My favorite is the instance where the mailman asked him, "What's your name" to which Isaac responds without hesitation, "Goalie". He's also a really good big brother to Luke which is great!

5 comments:

Aunt Yoda said...

Wow! That is some really amazing snow! I love the pictures of the boys. And I love hearing fun stories of cute things Isaac says. Thanks!

Mrs. Anspaugh said...

That is some amazing snow!! I love the pictures and stories! Those little personalities shine through their pictures. Thanks for the update.

Kristin Baker said...

Your boys are so cute! Kristi, can you PUHLEASE send me an email, so I can send you back, so you can send me one back, so we can keep in touch? It's kristinlbaker@hotmail.com. PLEASE... I miss you x 1 million.

Anonymous said...

has the snow melted yet?

the caroles

Anonymous said...

has the snow melted yet?

the caroles