Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Ants Go Marching (Gingerly)

We are doing great this week and I am really enjoying my last week home with the boys. Mike is working this week so we are on our own which is a first on my maternity leave. Mike left today for work and Isaac was crying, saying "no daddy work, work closed". Apparently, he thought he could convince him not to go. We had fun though and I put on a good show with our silly songs CD. My marching to the Ants go marching song wasn't quite up to par but Isaac seems to accept me in my gimp state okay. Here are a couple of pics of the boys and then one of Ethan and Isaac. We (Anspaugh fam) all went on a walk and Ethan wore his Batman costume so Isaac just couldn't leave without a cape on. My mom, being the great grandma that she is, just happened to know where an extra cape was in our house! So Isaac was happy and we enjoyed seeing him wear a cape that my gradma made and that I wore as a little girl on Halloween. We also had to have the traditional Manion boy royals picture that we had with Isaac.

I really will miss the boys when I go back, naturally, but am thankful again that Mike is home with them! We've had so much fun and I know there is so much more fun to come!








No comments: