Anyway, I just posted about our pink carpet and wasn't really planning on doing much about it but they had this at a garage sale for $20!!! and I couldn't pass it up! All I really needed was the rug which originally was hundreds at Pottery Barn and she had it for $10. The rest of the stuff, a custom made lampshade to match, crib bumper, bedskirt, and valance was all thrown in for $10. I'm super excited to have some "new" stuff for Dosito's room, especially excited about the five foot round rug. This picture is from ebay and it was selling for $599 but included a quilt and mobile which we don't have (or need).
Oh, and I also managed to pick up some brand new tall black leather boots from Ann Taylor for $10!! Very fun!!

2 comments:
You rock! That's awesome! Those are so adorable. And, I'm so jealous about the boots... I've been wanting black boots FOREVER!!!
'ello!
how are things? we just moved to Patterson (the house is much bigger) but it so 1986 with floral borders on every wall in every room. I thought of you guys, plus it has brass fixtures everywhere!
How is Isaac, how long til his brother arrives?
-the caroles
Post a Comment