Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snips, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

I can't believe I forgot to update this! I was just talking to my friend on my the phone and realized I never posted. But we are having another boy, yay! God's going to keep me on my toes with all of these boys running around =) We are keeping Dosito's real name a surprise until he is born but definitely couldn't keep the gender a secret, we are too excited! It will be nice though b/c he can share most of Isaac's stuff since he will be born in September and Isaac was born in August. The only difference is that its a little colder here. We also have some lovely pink carpet in Dosito's current room but I think it just might have to be that way for a little while. Hopefully it won't scar him forever to be in a pink room =) Isaac's nanny, Miss Carole, had him in a pink room when he was a baby and he seems okay =)

We just had a wonderful time with Mike's sister, Kristi, and niece visiting from Kansas! Her daughter is just a couple of months younger than Isaac and they had a great time together. Isaac actually cried when she left and I think it's the first person he has cried about leaving him besides Mike. It made me sad that he was so sad. I ended up with a great schedule while they were here and got to see them a lot too. It was rainy but Kristi said it was a nice change from the 90 degree KS heat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, congratulations. I am glad that I have two boys so close in age. They really are good friends.

It will be great for Isaac to have a little brother (a little pink carpet is good for the soul)

Carole
xxx

Rachel said...

That's so funny. I was eating a bag of Doritos (or dositos) the other day and started wondering if you were having a boy or a girl. Very exciting. You can always buy an area rug if you don't want to look at the pink carpet.

Mrs. Anspaugh said...

Isaac is so precious. He will be a terrific helper and big brother.

Mrs. Anspaugh said...

Isaac is so precious. He will be a terrific helper and big brother.