Thursday, April 22, 2010

Isaacisms

It's fun to see the world through a child's eye sometimes. I was cutting off the tops of the strawberries and Isaac kept repeating a work and pointing to them. The word kind of sounds like "umbiga". Then I realized he thought the tops of the strawberries looked like umbrellas =) What cute way to view a strawberry top.

He got a hair cut this week and was so proud. He could say the word "haircut" perfectly clearly and loves his new word. He does look like an older bear now with shorter hair. We'll have to put up a picture soon.

He can point to my belly now and say "Dosito" and doesn't quite understand what's going on but it's still cute to hear him say it.

I'll write some more down when I think of it =)

1 comment:

Thuy said...

So adorable that he says Dosito. :) I love kid-isms too. Thanks for sharing his super cuteness!