Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1 Kid and Counting . . .

Well, we're not exactly up to Duggar numbers with 19 kids, but we do have one more on the way!! I am 14 weeks now and we are expecting our next little one on Sept. 20th. We are so excited about this new bundle and are curious what God has in store for us now. We are so pleased He has blessed us with another little one. We call our new baby, Dosito, "dos" for two in spanish and "ito" meaning little one. We will change it to Dosita if we find out we are having a girl. As for the real name, we'll keep that a surprise until due day =)

We just went home to visit the Kansas families for a little bit. I had a few vacation days left so we used it to go home and tell our families. I think it will probably be another year until I come home again with the new baby coming and needing to use my vacation for maternity. I'm sure Mike and Isaac will make a few trips back though. They are already planning to go back for a couple of weeks in May because I'm working long night shifts and don't ever see them anyway. I'll post some latest pictures of our trip home when I get a chance.

Just wanted to share our news real quick!

6 comments:

Joel said...

That's awesome news! Excited for you guys!

Thuy said...

Congratulations to you guys!! That's great news!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! Good luck over the next 6 months.

Kristina said...

EEK! So excited for you and Mike! Michael and I wish you guys the best and hope that Baby Manion is healthy and happy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and how exciting!!! Isaac will love having a sibling :)
xxxxx
the caroles

Rachel said...

Yeah for you guys!!! September will be here in no time!!