Today's message was so fun and interesting. I love it how we are always engaged at Mars Hill in whatever the Pastor in saying. We are lucky to have found a great church in Dayton and now a great one here. Rob Bell, the pastor, just got back from traveling as a guest speaker to a few places in Ireland and England. It was interesting to hear how many people listen to the Podcasts that he does all over the world and how all of these people in other countries feel like a member of our "little" Mars Hill church in Grand Rapids. Pretty cool. Some of our Dayton friends were wanting to come up and listen to him and we would definitely love to see you! I'm not a very good writer and just can't describe how engaging and interesting he makes learning the Bible so I guess you'll just have to hear a Podcast yourself. Today we had a lesson on Jonah, I've never really paid attention to the last sentence in the book before and he did a whole lesson on that, it just kind of ends where you expect more. Isaac was funny today because he gets so excited about playing with the blocks at church that he practically jumped out of Mike's arms into the playarea and said, "bye, da". It was cute =)
Unfortunately I have to work a 24 hr on Easter Sunday so will miss church but I'm sure it will be excellent =( I'll have to listen to it online or something.
Hope you all are having a great Sunday!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment