Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Team USA Hockey 2030!

So this is what happens when you grow up in Michigan!



Ahh...I can see so much better with shades on! (proud moment for Daddy)



Who had more fun building the fort?


This was actually in late Jan. and all our snow melted!


Umm...excuse me Sir


I'm an old-school hockey player, no shirt needed


Sitting on the bench waiting for the next line change

Live Action!

Isaac absolutely LOVES hockey! We've been to a couple of games here and he sat on my lap for the entire game. We even tried to walk around but he wanted to go back in where the action was. He actually loves anything that has a ball and is also a big fan of reading Sports Illustrated (gee I wonder why he likes sports so much!) Every day with Isaac is a fun time and it is great to hear him learn a new word each day. He loves to imitate just about everything I do and makes some pretty good airplane, truck, and motorcycle noises, as any boy should.

He just had his 18 month check and was still in the 90th percentile for weight and height, so I think his chances for being a hockey defenseman are much higher than taking after his speedy marathoning mommy. Hopefully by 2018, the Sprint Center has a hockey team, or else we may have to start working on throwing a curveball soon.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hows my monkey?
Its thawing out here in Dayton at last!

The Caroles
xx