Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pennsylvania

Our hotel at night
Us at the game

Me at 28 wks, it really looks the same as the last picture to me . . .


So now we have gone on our next weekend excursion. We are working on getting Sprout used to being transported all over already =) Mike and I went to Pittsburg to see the Pirates game on Saturday. It was fun and he can cross off one more of the stadiums on his list to see. I've kind of gotten into it too and like seeing all of the stadiums, more so for that than actually watching the game. Mike made it very special and we stayed at this fancimous hotel, The Renaissance, in downtown Pittsburgh. It was absolutely beautiful, all white marble, wonderfully decorated, and built in 1876. Sunday (today) is Mother's Day and I was so thankful to be able to be an almost mom today. Mike got me a card and we went to a Mother's Day Brunch in downtown Pittsburgh. It was delicious and they gave me a flower at the restaurant. I am just so thankful for little Sprout and can't hardly believe he'll be here in a couple of months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi....you should've emailed/called....I live in Pittsburgh...I would've shown you and Mike around! Hope you enjoyed your time here!