
US =)
Library of Congress
Capital and Cherry Blossom
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Library of Congress
Capital and Cherry Blossom
Tomb of the Unknown SoldierWell Mike and I just got back from a lovely trip to DC. I was there Wed through Sunday and Mike was able to come up on Thursday. I had to go for DO Day on the Hill and then for the SOMA convention after it (Student Osteopathic Medical Association) where I was inaugurated the National President =) You can read about SOMA at http://www.studentdo.com/, hopefully we will update it soon with the new officers.
Mike and I had a great time! He mainly went around by himself while I was at convention Fri and Sat. On Sunday we went around together and saw a few sights, the White House, the Eisenhower building, National Botanical gardens, and the National Archives (with the Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Constitution, etc)-Very cool! I always try to see new things each time I go. This is my third year and I'm already looking forward to next year. I love DC and the fact that everything is free and learning about all of the history =)
Mike and I had a great time! He mainly went around by himself while I was at convention Fri and Sat. On Sunday we went around together and saw a few sights, the White House, the Eisenhower building, National Botanical gardens, and the National Archives (with the Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Constitution, etc)-Very cool! I always try to see new things each time I go. This is my third year and I'm already looking forward to next year. I love DC and the fact that everything is free and learning about all of the history =)

No comments:
Post a Comment