So I figure I better at least start writing on this thing so that when I post pictures, I won't have to do it all at once. Of course, you'll see in my posts why I haven't written in awhile. It's been a little nutty starting off as SOMA President. There's a lot to do upfront but now its getting better. Plus we were gone soo many weekends! It's been fun but this was my third weekend gone. We had a baby shower at my parents house in Kansas City. My sisters hosted it. Jodie had a cute little cake made for sprout and my mom made my favorite meal, Christmas brunch =) complete with these famous butterscotch monkeybread rolls that we could eat a million of! I had so many friends there who I hadn't seen in awhile. My Alpha Chi friends even went in together on my car seat and baby monitor-that was such a nice surprise!!

Steph and Ethan =)
Kristi Bruce, June Manion, Me, Mom, Steph, Jodie

No comments:
Post a Comment