Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Pumpkinween!!


So we really had a really great time this year with Isaac on Halloween, especially special for me since I had to miss it last year. A guy in my class was nice enough to trade me call for a Saturday! so that I could spend time with my family. AND not only that, it was turn back the clock weekend so he had to work an extra hour. AND our hospital did the big bang in the middle of that night where we transferred the entire hospital over to electronic medical records. That deserves another whole paragraph in itself but I wouldn't want to bore you but this week has been extremely crazy with the transition. Nevertheless, I brought him dinner that night at the hospital =)
One funny thing, Isaac and I were sitting at the front door handing out candy and this little boy comes up with that Scream costume on and Isaac gets really scared and starts crying hard core. Poor bear. It was freezing cold so we just trick-or-treated at a couple of neighbor's houses and then had fun going over to our friends house for yummy brownies and to show off Isaac.

I don't just love these pictures but our camera broke now, boo-hoo, so I kind of just point and shoot and hope it looks good b/c we can't see it on the screen anymore. At least you can kind of see what it looks like though, I sewed it for him and it made me feel good to see him wear it and like it =) We're going to a kids Halloween party this weekend so maybe I'll get some better pictures.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable pumpkin!
Carole