
Many of you know that I call my sister Yoda which is kind of a weird nickname. Her real name is actually Jodie but in college she was always giving me such great advice that I started calling her the wise Yoda and unfortunately for her . . . it stuck =) This weekend was another example of how she earned her nickname. June (mike's mom) was telling me about The Happiest Baby on the Block and Jodie started talking about it too. So she taught me some quieting techniques from the video and it was like a miracle! He stopped crying immediately and its worked multiple times so now we call her the "Yoda Whisperer". He also just seems to relax in her arms (obviously I'm talking about Isaac here). It was a super great visit and we will miss her lots and lots!!

No comments:
Post a Comment