We feel pretty blessed with this little miracle and are so excited about it. He's adorable! I'll try to keep updated on some photos and maybe write some more. Those every 2 hour feedings sure do keep me busy but his bilirubin is going down now so that's good. We had his first Dr's appt today to check him our and it all went well. We really like our pediatrician, Dr. Sorauf. I know him well b/c I did my pediatrics rotations with him.
My mom and Stephanie are still here. My mom got here last Monday and I went into labor on Friday so she helped me out here for almost a week before. I think my entire house has never been so clean and we've had some great meals. Stephanie arrived Friday when I was in labor so we really didn't get to chat much ;) But I'm so glad that they both got to be here. My mom was in the delivery room and I'm so glad. She helped us get some great pictures and helped me during labor. I'll be so sad when they leave. We wish we were closer to home and hope that our families feel that they bond well with him.
He's just so much fun right now and these moments are precious!
Love,
Kristi and Mike (and Isaac)
When we first got to the hospital




Coming home!!!
My first car ride
Grandma Anspaugh and Isaac
2 comments:
Congratulations to the whole family! He is beautiful and I love his name, too. I'm so happy for you guys. Make sure you keep the blog updated with lots of pictures!
Katy
He's so precious! Although it is clear from the pictures that he does need some Cardinals attire. I'm sure Noah has outgrown some of his so it will be on its way :-)
Post a Comment