Here is a short, very amateur video I put together of Isaac that my mom took when she was here. I like the song on it but Mike can't stand country music so he is not a fan. I think it's cute to think of these little boys slipping around on the ice to this song. Enjoy!
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Isaac is such a good skater. He was so funny passing up his class and turning around trying to find them again. I love him!
Good job with the movie clip, Kristi.
Isaac is such a good skater. He was so funny passing up his class and turning around trying to find them again. I love him!
Good job with the movie clip, Kristi.
I can just watch that over and over for many smiles. So enjoy that. He is very good.
I can't believe that little guy on skates. He's more graceful than I am on the ice. Can't wait to see you all! Loved the song with it. So cute!
Post a Comment