Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
YouTube Video
toooooo cute!carole
That is priceless. I have watched the clip over and over again. I love them!
That is so great! May they laugh like that together for the rest of their lives as brothers!!
That is just so cute!! It reminds me so much of Nick and Alex at that age--hiccups and all:) Thanks to the proud G'ma for sharing!Aunt Tonya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
toooooo cute!
carole
That is priceless. I have watched the clip over and over again. I love them!
That is so great! May they laugh like that together for the rest of their lives as brothers!!
That is just so cute!! It reminds me so much of Nick and Alex at that age--hiccups and all:) Thanks to the proud G'ma for sharing!
Aunt Tonya
Post a Comment