Saturday, September 11, 2010

mommy's athletic skills

I've never quite been known for my athletic skills though I am the only one in my family who actually did athletics in college. What I mean is that I can run in a straight line fairly well at a good pace, but if I have to make contact with a ball, I'm in trouble. My two year old son has now noticed this. We were playing catch together as a family and I kept missing the ball. I would like to point out that I am not quite as mobile at 39 weeks pregnant as I could be, and I am SURE that is part of the problem. Anyway, last night Isaac took the glove away from Mike and gave it to me because "mommy need help". Thanks Isaac =)

2 comments:

Mrs. Anspaugh said...

Isaac is hilarious saying Mommy need help. I'm sure you and Mike will never forget that moment. :0

Your sunflowers are very impressive. I guess they like the Michigan summer.

Take care...See you soon!!

Love,
Mom

Jessie said...

I thought you said you painted sunflowers. Not that growing them isn't impressive, but it just isn't quite the same ::wink::

Maybe we should somehow blame Shuf, because I can't throw/kick/hit/catch a ball to save my life either.

As if you haven't already been counting down the days -- you're in the homestretch! Can't wait to see the little man!