
We are excited to be in Michigan! Here is the bubby sporting one of daddy's hats. As we think about our move to Michigan, it's been fun to reflect on our time here. We are so fortunate to have made so many great friends through our house church at Apex. I've never been involved in a house church before and it's been amazing. Most small groups I've been in have either been all women, young marrieds, or with my sorority sisters. Mainly people of generally the same age group. This house church is interesting b/c it is like church. A great mix of people of all ages and backgrounds. I've enjoyed learning from the "wise" people and realized just how much I don't know about the Bible! It's so fascinating. I'll miss this house church a lot and appreciate all of their love and support they've given to us, which has been especially helpful when we had Isaac. I think it made me feel welcomed right from the start to have a community here support us. Anyway, those are my ramblings. You can pray that we find a church we love in Grand Rapids too and where we can be of service as well.

2 comments:
Such a cute picture! It is so fun to see you enjoying your new house! Love, Aunt Yoda
wonderful blog Kristi.
miss you guys already.
Carole
Post a Comment