
Well, we are definitely still alive though you wouldn't know it from my lack of blogging. We've had a lot of fun things going on lately. I finished med school rotations on April 17th so I get a two month break until I start residency which is great!! I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and will truly miss it when I go back. So I get to do stay at home mom stuff which includes going to the zoo!! Isaac and I drove up to Columbus to meet my friend Elly, from med school, and go to the Columbus zoo. Isaac loved it. He wouldn't stop "talking"and laughing at the gorillas and made everybody in the place laugh. He just loves anything that moves, animals, dogs, squirrels and other little munchkins included. It's such a joy to see him laugh. I am kind of slighly obsessed with zoos and absolutely love them so this was a big deal for me to get to go to the zoo with him. So we had to make a stop at the gift shop, I did kind of contain myself. Isaac came away with a manatee and 2 gifts that he won't get until Christmas and I did manage to pick something up for his cousins too =) I figure the money goes to support protecting the wildlife anyway, right?=) The manatee was beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen one before and they are pretty spectacular.
Random comment. There is this art gallery that I just LOVE of nature photos. They had one on the plaza when we lived there and Mike and I would always stroll around and make it kind of a date night at the gallery. So if you ever have a few extra thousand dollars and think, hey I think I'll buy Kristi a really expensive photo, feel free to go by http://www.mangelsen.com/. J/K! They are pretty beautiful to look at though.
I think Miss Elly (actually Dr. Elly) is a lot of fun!!
I'm trying for my best gorilla impression

1 comment:
What fun! Maybe E and I will go to the zoo this summer too! :)
Post a Comment