Friday, January 16, 2009

Its about time!!

So we have been quite delayed on updating the blog, but that doesn't mean it has been a boring month. Isaac is still living up to his name and laughs all the time. He has started his rice cereal and still eats like an offensive lineman. Today he decided to show off and get his roll on from back to front (I think somebody wants to be mobile!)

As for Christmas, I probably won't do it justice, but we had a wonderful time being home and seeing our families. It was also neat for Isaac to meet his Great-Grandpa for the first time. Isaac was also baptized with his cousin which was really special.

I'm sure Kristi will write more about her crazy schedule, but I'll let the pictures do the talking for now.

Our blessing from God!

Look I made a friend...maybe I should eat her hair.

Grandma doesn't realize that I'm going after the pizza next!


Maybe I need a bigger helmet!?

I look good...and I know it!

Great Grandpa, how I get those glasses off your head?!?

Which cousin is older? (hint: the one who likes to eat!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! He has grown so much. That smile could melt any heart for sure! Can't wait to meet Mr. Issac.
Lish

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry for my typo in the previous comment, Isaac.
Hugs,
Lish