Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kristi's Schedule

So I've been getting many questions about my life right now. Here is how it has been since I went back to "work":

Oct. 17th: Board exam, I took my other boards the week before in Philadelphia
Oct. 19th-22nd:Rotation in Grand Rapids, MI
Oct. 23rd-27th:Conference in Vegas (where Mike and Isaac met me there)
Oct. 28th:Back to Michigan for rotation, then drove to Ohio that night
Oct. 29th:In Dayton, OH for interview for residency
Oct. 30th-31st:Back in Grand Rapids for rotation, drove back to Dayton on Friday night
Nov. 2nd-6th: St. Louis for rotation, Isaac is coming with me and my friend is watching him!!!!
Nov. 7th-8th: Interview in Columbus, OH for residency, driving back to STL that night
Nov. 8th-14th: Finish rotation in STL and drive back to Dayton on Friday night
Nov. 17th: Interview in Grand Rapids, MI. Mike is coming with me to check it out and the in-laws are watching Isaac in Dayton. Finally, I'll have some driving company!!!

Confused??!! So maybe you will all understand if I'm slow in responding to you when you call me or something!!

1 comment:

Thuy said...

Kristi, I was wondering the same thing! I will pray for you; you will be on the road so much! Can I see you in STL either in the first or second half of your rotation? I would love to see Isaac (one of mine and Ryan's favorite names for a boy!).